Rules & Regulations
Brooksvale Park is a shared public space provided for your education and recreation. Please help us keep it clean and safe by respecting these rules:
- The park is open from 8:00 am to dusk 365 days a year.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times both in the park proper and the surrounding woods. Biodegradable Mutt Mitts donated by the Friends of Brooksvale are available at each of the 3 large kiosks in the park. Please use only what you need for your visit to the park. Please dispose of dog waste in trash receptacles. Do not leave on trails!
- Do not disturb or remove any wildlife or plants from the park.
- DO NOT FEED the barnyard animals. We take this very seriously and it will not be tolerated.
- Dispose of all trash and recyclables in designated receptacles.
- Trails are for pedestrian use only - No mountain biking, horses or motorized vehicles are allowed.
- Groups of 15 or more must obtain a permit from the park ranger.
- Scout camping by permit only. Contact park ranger.
- Barbecuing by permit only in designate area. Contact park ranger.
- No ground fires are allowed.
- No trucks or commercial vehicles allowed without prior approval.
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages is prohibited at the park.